We bring three different insights into play
- Food trends – what are consumers eating and why?
- Market trends – what are the key drivers for buyers and wholesalers?
- Consumer trends – where, when and how are consumers eating away from home in our local markets?
By combining these three types of knowledge, we are able to create successful collaborations with our food service brand owners; growing and developing their brands through this sales channel. The food service market has an increasing turnover, thus, holds great potential for many brands.
We sell a concept and a meal – then, the brands and products
Our approach to the food service market is providing our customers with great food inspiration; first, by presenting delicious meals and recipes, then, afterwards by suggesting the products from our portfolio, needed to make the scrumptious feast happen. This has proven to be an all-around win-win: brand owners gets their products into the food service market, the food service customers are presented with a full concept of both meal-development and the best products to use in their establishments and finally, everything comes together for the end-consumer to enjoy.
Local expertise is the key
Each country has its own eating habits and patterns, and even local regions and neighborhoods can differ in the food service market. We master both the local similarities and differences, because of our strong network and presence in the native markets. Our food service departments across countries have dedicated brand- and key account managers as well as sales teams in the field – all with a great passion for food. We work closely with both wholesalers and customers such as public institutions, educational institutions, horeca, chains, canteens and fast food kitchens.
Potential collaboration setups – we can help you with selected services, or the whole palette
- Consultancy work – sales, fairs, local events.
- Key Account Management – chain deals, annual negotiations, follow-ups, planning and forecasting.
- Marketing – local activities, catalogues and sales material, fairs.
- Warehousing and distribution.